INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
Within the scope of the electronic data assets of customs and foreign trade transactions such as import, export, transit trade, customs clearance and related logistics, storage, accounting, finance and information processing activities as well as information security policy used to protect these assets, the Information Security Management System of Ak Gıda (AK GIDA SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.) ensures that all its activities are carried out in accordance with ISO 27001: 20013 standard. "It undertakes; to provide secure access to both its and its stakeholders' information assets,"
- to protect the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information,
- to evaluate and manage the risks that may arise on its and its stakeholders' information assets
- To protect the reliability and brand image of the organization,
- to apply sanctions deemed necessary in case of violation of information security,
- To provide information security requirements arising from national, international or industrial regulations, legal and related legislation requirements, contractual obligations and corporate responsibilities to internal and external stakeholders.
- To reduce the impact of information security threats on business / service continuity and to ensure the continuity and sustainability of the business,
- to maintain and improve the level of information security through the established control infrastructure.